Antony is a former sous chef at Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge, head chef at Panacea in Manchester and at Raffles in the West Indies. He was instrumental in setting up and opening the first Piccolinos restaurant and later served as their UK development chef. Now Antony’s creative dishes are the star of the show at the Seafood Pub Company. He won the Development Chef Awards Best Pub Group Menu 2014. The Seafood Pub Company has six current sites in Lancashire: The Oyster and Otter in Feniscowles, Blackburn; The Assheton Arms in Downham, Clitheroe; The Fenwick in Claughton, Lancaster; Farmers Arms in Great Eccleston, Fylde; Derby Arms in Thornley, Longridge and the Barley Mow in Barley, Pendle. A seventh site, Town Green Brasserie in Aughton, Ormskirk, is due to open at Easter.
- What is your favourite cookery or food book or publication?
- What sentence sums up Lancashire Food to you?
- If you weren't doing what you do now, what would you like to be ?
- Which piece of kit could you not do without?
smoky barbecue flavour
- Who would join you at your ultimate dinner party and why?
from the Arctic Monkeys and Morgan Freeman to narrate the evening!
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- Describe your style in three word
World, Colourful, Spice
- What was your latest foodie gadget purchase?
- What is your greatest achievement to date?
- What is the worst mistake you have made?
middle of nowhere; it wasn't my greatest demo